MyPharmTag Wireless Sensor Tag
Finally cloud based monitoring for your jars!
Use Alexa to monitor the temperature and humidity in your jar real-time from any device supports PC/Mobile/Tablet/Mac
Requires at least (1) MyPharmTag Gateway, each gateway supports up to 40 Tags concurrently.
Designed for logging temperature and humidity data with high accuracy and providing fast too hot/cold/humid/dry notifications independent of logging interval. Also can be configured to provide alerts anytime somebody tampers with your storage containers.
- Motion/door open-close logging and notification with angle based motion sensor (not available in “no-motion version”)
- Full Calibration of all inputs
- Temperature logging and notification with 0.02°C resolution
- Air humidity logging and notification with 0.12% resolution RH sensor
- Logging interval programmable from 30 seconds to 4 hours. The transmit multiple data points mode improves battery life and allows shorter logging interval
- Long wireless range allows placing inside almost any device
- Beep to help find missing items
- Out-of-range/back-in-range notification
- Unlimited storage of logged temperature, humidity and motion event data on cloud (can be deleted any time)
- Full IFTTT ability, interfaces to almost anything
Battery: Installed, CR2032 x 1, user-replaceable
Supports PC/Mac through a web browser, app push notification: iOS 6.0 and above, Android 4.4 and above. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
The only system on the market for cloud based monitoring of your stash and curing jars