Boveda 58% 67 gram 2-Way Humidity Control packs (4 Pack)
Why purchase boveda 58% 67-gram packs from vendors or hydro stores that have had them sitting around for months? MyPharmJar specializes in herb preservation and due to our tight inventory management methodology, we replenish our boveda packs at least every two weeks, sometimes more often. You can be assured you’re getting the freshest, latest boveda packs when you purchase from MyPharmJar. We ship Boveda orders free the same day until 4 pm PST and 9 am PST Saturday cutoff!
Boveda 58 humidity packs are ideal for storing and curing (aging) herbs that have already been dried. While Boveda is effective in moisture removal, the standard method of hanging in a dry environment is most effective. When you feel the plant is close to the intended moisture content for curing, Boveda will do the fine-tuning for perfect long term storage. Grow it, dry it, package it with a MyPharmJar, and a Boveda humidity control pack.
- Stabilizes at a consistent weight and burn
- Unlocks color, aroma, flavor, locks in THC
- Lasts months in a sealed container, replace when the pack becomes rigid.
- Dimensions 5.25″ x 3.5″ Scientifically engineered to maintain a precise relative humidity in an enclosed space, and available in multiple RH levels.
- Contains 4 Packs
- All-natural salts and purified water inside keep terpenes protected for 2-4 months in airtight containers. Just place Size 67 in a container with up to 1 lb (450 g). Replace when Boveda is rigid.
- Preserves the aroma, flavor and effectiveness until after the grind. Boveda creates a monolayer of purified water molecules that naturally coats trichomes to shield terpenes and cannabinoids preserving the smell until use.
- Choose how many—Boveda Size 67 is available in packages of 4, 12 or 20
Includes 4 Boveda 58% 67 Gram packs in (1) thick sealed zip-lock plastic official Boveda bags, each 67-gram pack supports up to 1 lb of dried herbs
Boveda 58 humidity packs
Quantity (4) 67 Gram 58% boveda humidity control packs
Note: Do not mix boveda RH levels within the same container, and do not use boveda in the same container with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda humidity packs.
Be sure to check out the magical power of biophotonic glass
The special protective qualities of genuine MyPharmJar violet glass containers can
be traced back to the heyday of the ancient Egyptian civilization, when
valuable essences and healing natural products were kept in gold
and violet glass containers. Still, viable seeds have been found stored
in this way in ancient tombs throughout the region.
Alchemists during the middle ages are known to have been aware of
the special preserving and uplifting qualities shimmering violet glass
The glass was first industrially produced by small artisan
glass manufacturers in 1995 after 50 years of research and hand
production. Since then, more and more producers of high quality
natural products are discovering the advantage violet glass
containers give their products and their advanced market position.
We all understand that sunlight enables plants to grow. However, the effect of the sun’s lights changes after harvesting, accelerating the molecular decaying process. MyPharmJar Glassware is an antioxidant glass that works essentially like a natural filter; bio-vitality and aromas are improved by allowing in 3 very specific frequencies of light that have been found to nurture and protect all-natural substances: visible violet light and non-visible UVA and Far-Infrared lights.
Learn more about the history of this amazing glass