boveda hygrometer calibration kit
Take the guesswork out of your hygrometer accuracy by using this kit to perform high side and low side relative humidity calibration for your hygrometers and MyPharmJar Stash Curing Jars
- Completely maintenance-free – no activation required. Easy to use.
- Produces an environment of 32% and 75% humidity. An excellent way to calibrate your hygrometer and measure the humidity of your humidor
- The Two-Step Calibration Kit is a simple and surefire method to accurately calibrate any digital or analog hygrometer or humidity sensor.
- The Two-Step Calibration Kit utilizes Boveda’s 32% and 75% relative humidity standard, which is widely used and accepted by chemists and lab professionals to determine the accuracy of any hygrometer (also known as the “salt test”).
- Simply place your hygrometer inside the bag, close the zipper, and wait 24 hours. A perfectly-calibrated hygrometer will read 32% or 75%
- RH (depending on the calibration kit used). If your hygrometer reads above or below that number, adjust the calibration by the number of percentage points it is off from 32% or 75%. Then place the hygrometer back in the bag to check that the adjustment worked.
- Please note that for the Mypharmjar embedded lid, there is no adjustment on the hygrometer. You would simply note the variance from the 32% or 75% and use that as your point of reference.
- For even more accuracy, this kit has both RH levels and everything you need to perform a two-point calibration. Simply perform the calibration steps in one bag, then move the hygrometer to the other bag and perform another calibration. (Please note allow 24 hours after transfer from one kit to the other)
- Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same humidor, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
- Exterior Bag Dimensions: 5.5″ x 7″
- Interior Bag Dimensions: Approx 4″ x 4.5″
- Lasts approximately one year after opening. 4-year shelf life before opening.